Sunday, January 30, 2011

Web 2.0 Revolution Health

For my Web 2.0 award winner review I chose the first place winner from the health category. As a physical educator and coach being healthy is an important part of my life and my teachings. Revolution Health is a website that offers a comprehensive look at being healthy. The site covers medical conditions and ailments as well as exercise guidelines and cooking recipes. The site was easy to navigate and it was not totally covered with advertisements and links. The only part of the site I didn't like was the BMI calculator on the home page. The BMI calculator is not an effective tool in determining how healthy a person is just as the 2,000 calorie diet is not for everybody. Aside form that I found the site to be loaded with useful information that was easy to get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment