Sunday, February 6, 2011

Podcasts

I searched the Podcast.com site and found an interesting podcast which dealt with the use of active release therapy to treat various conditions. I have interest in active release therapy because I trained at a facility for athletes where A.R.T. was used frequently to maintain proper function of the muscles for maximum performance. I was hoping that the podcast I found would get into the use of A.R.T. on many areas of the body but for now it seems that there is only one podcast that deals specifically with A.R.T. and carpel tunnel syndrome. Hopefully in the future the podcast expands on the use of A.R.T.. Podcasts are a nice way to stay current on what is developing in the world of kinesiology. I particularly like the fact that a podcast can be downloaded onto an ipod and listened to at almost any time, making them very convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment